Reflective Solar Control Glass.
Reflective Solar Control Glass is intended primarily for facades and/or windows of commercial buildings, balcony glazing; and provides solutions to interior architecture in terms of partition walls and decorative applications.
- Prevents solar heat transmission into buildings, control the luminosity of sunlight and provides a comfortable working and living environment.
- Reduces the cooling energy consumption and provides savings on cooling expenses.
- Creates mirror effect from brighter direction of light. For example, it provides one way view from inside to outside during day hours and from outside to inside during night.
- With its high reflectance, Şişecam Tentesol offers a uniform appearance for buildings with curtain walls by covering background features such as spandrels, columns, beams, suspended ceilings etc.
- The coating can be placed facing outside (surface 1) or inside (surface 2) of the Insulating Glass Units. Reflectance is emphasized with first; and color is emphasized with second surface applications.
- Due to its hard coating, it has no shelf life.
- Can be toughened, heat strengthened and bent. Lamination and enameling is also possible.
Colors : Silver, Green, Smoked, Bronze and Blue.
Thicness : 4mm - 6mm - 8mm
Product price : Ask Price
Delivery Terms :
Payment Terms :
You must be a member to add comments/questions.